Sunday, October 16, 2011

Trip That Lasts A Lifetime.

Today I had old pictures scattered out on my bed because I wanted to look through them all. I came upon many pictures that I had completely forgotten about, embarrassing ones, or pictures that mean so much to me that I never get to look at anymore. It was really a good thing of me to look through them because it sparked so many memories back... My favorite one of all was definitely the trip out west that I took with my dad and older sister Hayley whenever I was only in fourth grade. He wanted to take us on a little trip with just us to have some bonding time, and it ended up being one of my favorite trips that I have ever had. We went to the west and not only visited one place, but we stayed at the Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion National Park, and Las Vegas. My favorite for some reason was the Las Vegas stay just because so much was going on there, and I enjoyed the shows that we watched at night. Whenever we stayed at Bryce and Zion though, we stayed at ranches and it was quite the experience. We made so many memories on the most pointless things, and one picture brought me back to that. One night, we were so bored that we sat on the bed and put marbles out in front of us. The purpose of the game was for one person to think of a marble in their head, and then the other two people had to guess which one it was. It was such a pointless game that it was so funny, and we laughed so hard during the entire time. It is a trip that I would most definitely go on again and maybe will one day. Sometimes just looking at pictures can spark back all the memories and completely bring you back to one day.

2 comments:

  1. Allison! I love doing this! Going through old pictures is soo fun :) it is so fun to remember the past and going through old pictures is the perfect way to do that. Sounds like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at old pictures and remembering all the crazy memories I'd forgotten about. Your trip sounded like a great time.

    ReplyDelete