Sunday, October 2, 2011
all about yoga.
If you knew me, you would know how much I love yoga. I used to think the same thing everyone else probably thinks at first... it sounds stupid at first and not something interesting, but once I got started it became a quick addiction. My older sister started to go to the heat yoga in Murrysville called Yoga Flow with her friends, but I never had an interest in going. Finally, I gave in and listened to her whenever she told me that I would love it and went to one class. I loved it right away. It was one thousand times harder than I thought it would be, but that it what swept me in was the challenge. I wanted to keep going and keep getting better at all of it. No one really understands the challenge of it until they go to a class for themselves, but if you keep going it only gets easier and a lot more natural. Now, even whenever I am in a bad mood or having a stressful day, I go to yoga and come out feeling ten times better. It gives me a time to forget about absolutely everything going on around me for the 75 minutes that you have, and only focus on concentrating basically. Leaving the class, you feel like a different person. Again, it sounds a little far fetched, and maybe not everyone has the same interest for it, but it was one of the best things I have ever gotten myself into. I don't know what I would do without it because now it is something that makes me mentally feel better if I am having an off day... basically a quick fix to feeling a lot better. Everyone has their something that they love, and yoga is most definitely mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment