Sunday, October 16, 2011
Fall Fun.
Of all seasons, Fall is easily my favorite. With the carved pumpkins, spooky decorations, colorful leaves, and the smell of warm candles, nothing can beat it for me. But of one thing that is my favorite is pumpkin pie. It is one of my favorite desserts, so this weekend I was tempted to make one. I did it with my sister, Hayley, because we always used to do it together. We went out and bought all of the stuff and used our favorite recipe for it. We were looking forward to it for so long, so finally when she came home this weekend we did it Saturday night. It brought back a lot of memories from whenever we were younger and I loved it. The house smelled and felt all cozy, and once we started to bake it the whole aroma of the house was of the pumpkin pie. I really liked getting to do things like this with my sister because she is always away at school and I never see her too much anymore. Anyways, once the pie was done baking my stomach was craving a piece right away. However, we had to wait two hours for it to cool down so we saved it for a dessert after our dinner date we had set up. Making pumpkin pie is only something that is enjoyable around Fall, or at least for me it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment