Sunday, November 6, 2011

delicious dessert.

I couldn't bear to wait any longer to take a bite as I watched the jelly like topping oozed over the fluffy cheesecake. I took my first bite and the cold creamy cake melted right into my mouth and the mixture of flavors blended together. The graham cracker crust crunched underneath the whipped vanilla taste of the cheese cake, and the raspberry sauce was a sweet blend that gave it a fruity twist. The raspberries on top were only the finishing touch as they squished between my teeth and tasted refreshing. I couldn't think of anything else but savoring the taste in my mouth for as long as I could.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE NEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE.
    Unfortunately though, since this post looked so delicious, I decided to not read it and assume that it was a really great post. The picture of the cheesecake at the top does wonders for me. Nice Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! that cakes looks so good.... You did a good job describing how the cake taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh allison i LOVE cheesecake! I really want to go home and eat some now! Love these posts girl! :)

    ReplyDelete