Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the long and windy path.


The long windy path looked like it was leading to nowhere and it was never ending. But there absolutely had to be an end of it... there was an end to every beginning no matter what. I was so curious to see where it would end up and how far it would take me to get there. It was spooky almost and I got an eery feeling. The wet leaves from the green trees all around were dripping tiny raindrops onto the wooded boards of the pathway. I focused on one of the branches and noticed a tiny butterfly with blue and black wings, so it stood out more than anything. The air was moist and damp and felt very humid, but it also had a cool chill to it. The ground was wet and muddy and I refused to step a foot on it. I kept walking into the distance and turned my mind blank and only focused on where I was going; only the future and not the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment