Thursday, November 3, 2011
rainbow scene.
The crisp leaves that had just freshly fallen off of the trees crunched under my rubber boot as I trailed through the open field of vibrant green grass. The smell of the air was as natural as it could be, it was the smell of fresh grass and the cool mist that surrounded from the after rain. I tilted my head up and only to see the dazzling rainbow that fell right in front of me. It looked as if I could reach out and just touch it with my bare hands; I only wished that I could do so. Beyond that was the distance view of the hills that seemed to go on forever. You could see the trees different colors and it all mixed in with the shades of the green grass. It was breath-taking and I wanted to sit and stare forever. The temperature was almost perfect. Not too hot or not too cold and not the sticky humid in the slightest bit. Just the light wind breeze that blew my curled hair away from my face and made me feel like a part of the scenery. I felt as light as a feather standing there and almost as if I could blow away. I never wanted to leave this feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Allison, I love your new blog idea! These posts are all really interesting, and very nice descriptive pieces. I'm craving some raspberry cheesecake, and a walk outside now!
ReplyDelete