Friday, September 2, 2011

about me.

I've come to the conclusion that my first blog needs to be about myself. In the future, I will have many blogs about whatever comes to mind, but to understand my points of view and to have interest in my writings, I think it's important to know some things about me. There's a lot to know about me to say the least, so I might as well start off with the basics. I'm seventeen years old, but will be turning eighteen on December 17. I attend Franklin Regional High School and am just beginning senior year. School is not my favorite, but I don't absolutely hate it... I do personally think that I come from a good school. I'm the kind of person who loves my friends, but I also save enough time for my family. I have an older sister, and a younger brother and sister who I am very close with all of them. My dad is who takes care of us and he does a good job providing everything, even though his time consists of mostly work. When I'm not with friends, family, or at school I will be at yoga. It is something I got interested in two years ago and still continue to love everything about it. I used to be into cheerleading and gymnastics, but I had to quit due to knee problems so I picked up yoga as an alternative. I go as much as I can with my free time, and it makes me feel so much better every time. When finding the word to describe me, uptight is not the right word. I am very laid back and enjoy the little things in life. I do let small things bother me sometimes, though. i hate change such as something so little to the color of my room if I’ve always had the same color since I was little... I hate getting used to new things. however, I am a very adventurous person and like to try new experiences. I can't stand being bored and always have to keep myself busy whether it's swimming, watching a movie, or babysitting in which is my job. It's easy, and I consider myself an independent person and am able to take care of myself as well as others. growing up and taking care of my own family is something that I have always looked forward to. These are all just a few of the many things about me and the things in my life. like I mentioned before, there is a lot more to know about me, and I will have more to say in all of my upcoming blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog entries so far, Allison. I hope you keep it up. You might want to include pictures/different fonts/videos to add some dimension to it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete